Monday, September 21, 2009

In the Knit of Time...

It has been awhile since I last posted anything in the knitting scene. I have been working on several things and had some wonderful purchases. I am starting to think Christmas gifts....hmmm. What will they be this year? So with my pleasure, I share with you the creations and ideas I have in mind. Sit an knit awhile, won't you!!!



Queensland Collection cotton...sweater?



Trixie's Loopy Mohair...scarf?



Maize Corn Sock Yarn....knee highs for Z



Berroco Comfort Yarn...who knows??



Texiles A Manos....vest or sweater



Berroco Naturlin...Christmas present



Cascade Tencel &Cotton...February Lady Sweater



Plain and Fancy Sheep Wool...sweater



Local Superwash Sock Yarn...socks!!!



Ella Rae & Karabella Magic...Christmas


Lanaloft wool....Felted coin purse


Lamb's Pride Superwash...socks, socks, socks


Cotton Ease....washcloth


Cascade Fixation....tutu for Z


Austermann silk/bamboo...Diminishing Rib Cardigan


Brooks Farm wool..hand dyed...simple yet effective shawl


3 comments:

  1. WOW!! You've been very busy, and looks like you will be very busy from now until Christmas. Happy Knitting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have a lot of yarn, look forward to the reveal of finished projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just need to BEGIN them!!!! I think I will have to do wrist and finger warm ups!!!

    ReplyDelete