Friday, March 20, 2009

Hello again....

My blogging break has come to an end. It seems like so much work to find time to sit down and journal. But...not anymore. I have been busy knitting, cleaning, sewing, and entertaining. My mother so generously came to visit for 2 1/2 weeks. What a Huge blessing. How wonderful for her and Z to spend time together. In these busy times I did find time to knit!!!!

These cute cozy socks for my darling girl!! Love the purple. Reminds me of grape bubble bum! Yummy!This is some pretty green yarn my hubby gave me for Christmas several years ago...I decided to make the Simple Yet Effective Shawl with it. I am about 2/3 done & for being an acrylic yarn it is pretty cute!












I finally made Myself a cowl. I used Patons Silk/Bamboo yarn I love the soft feel and the shiny sheen to it. This is the Good Luck Cowl & it is only one skein!! It could be a little wider and longer..so maybe more yarn next time. but, other than that I love it!




1 comment: