Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Seven Prayers A Day

Angie over at Bring the Rain has a beautiful idea...prayer for our children. Not just simple prayers, but specific prayers at certain times of the day. It is described as Seven Prayers A Day. Take a moment and read all about it. It has been a huge impact on my daily life & I feel like Z is learning to appreciate the time we spend together with God!

I have written them down on index cards & on the other side written out the passage referenced. This way I have a prayer & a bible verse at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds wonderful! I'm going to have to stop on over -- and get out my index cards too!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great. I actually just got a book called "A Praying Life" by Paul E. Miller:connecting with God in a distracted world. This book is supposed to be wonderful on getting back to prayer. They use the index card method also, I am told. Can't wait to begin reading!

    ReplyDelete