Sunday, September 27, 2009

Small Things...

I was thinking of all the wonderful things in my life, and have decided to try and write 10 things a week that make me happy. I imagine they will be anything from my sometimes obnoxious husband to the clean water we drink... I know that I have so much to be thankful for, I just overlook it sometimes. Hopefully this will keep me grounded. I would love it if you would join me in this journey of thinking.... Sit and jot down a few things, I would love to see what I am overlooking. I will probably try and keep this list going for as long as I can be determined to doing it! So..without further ado....

10. Catching up with an old friend
9.The warm sun shining down on my face
8.The smell of chili on the stove
7 .A full tank of gas
6.Taking a warm, uninterrupted, shower
5.Having a nice conversation with my 95year old grandmother
4.Knowing I am loved by God
3.Getting some snuggle time with Z
2.Watching Z & her cousins play
1.Waking up to the "man of my dreams" every morning

See ya next week for some more...feel free to leave a comment on some of your small things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment