Monday, February 2, 2009

Recipe Box Swap

Recipe Box Swap


swap blogpost

This recipe is just what I make when I need to brighten my day. I hope you enjoy this as much as my family does. This is such an easy dessert to make. Enjoy!
Lemonade Cake

2 columns of Ritz Crackers(crushed & they need to be Ritz)
6 oz Lemonade concentrate
1 can of condensed sweetened milk
12 oz Cool Whip(go on, use the full fat)
3/4 cup butter or margarine

Set aside 1/4 cup of the crackers for garnish. Melt butter & stir in crackers. Pour into a 9x13 pan and bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes. Set pan aside to cool. Mix concentrate, Cool Whip,and condensed milk in a bowl until smooth and creamy. Pour over cooled crust & sprinkle with remaining crackers. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours until set.

Yum! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment